Ways To Help
Ask us how you can donate a dance scholarship. Each year, some very lucky danceability dancers are able to attend dance class free of charge because they are on scholarships donated by very generous individuals and families just like yourself. If this is something you would like to do, you can donate in these ways:
Connect With Us
One way you can help improve danceability is to volunteer. For more information please visit our volunteers page. If you have any questions you can contact us by phone at 716-651-0094.
Make a Donation
- Direct Donation
- United Way Donor Designation – Ask your employer – 100% of your donation goes to danceability
- Crowdrise – View donation page
- Truist – View official website
- Network for Good – View official website
- Reeds / Jenss Embrace the difference – View offical website
- Goodsearch – Download our toolbar
- SEFA Contribution – View Website
- Combine Federal Campaign Contribution
- AmazonSmile – Start Shopping
Become a Board Member
Has danceability helped a close friend or family member? Share your experiences with others by writing a testimonial for our website. You can send all resume tutorials to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Write a Testimonial
Stay up-to-date with our latest events & fundraisers by clicking here.
Danceability offers several annual fundraisers to help raise money for our organization. Visit our Fundraiser page for more information and to view our calendar of events. If you have any questions you can contact us by phone at 716-651-0094 or email us at: email@example.com.
Attend our Fundraisers
Danceability is always interested in talking to community-minded professionals who are excited to contribute to the danceability program. Currently, we are looking for members with backgrounds including, but not limited to, insurance, dance / theater, and the medical profession.