Danceability is always looking for great volunteers. We are proud to say that we have been able to provide a one on one volunteer for every dancer who needs one. We would like to keep that tradition going.
Are you looking for community service hours or work experience? Become a volunteer with danceability today! We are a dance and creative movement program for children and adults with special needs.
No Dance Experience Needed! Volunteers will be placed into classes according to their availability, age preference and comfort level. You will be trained ahead of time and be given constant assistance by teaching staff when needed.
If you are interested in volunteering at danceability please give us a call at 716-651-0094 or email us at email@example.com.
2022-2023 Volunteer Open House
Tuesday, September 13th — 5:00pm – 8:00pm at the studio: 2365 George Urban Blvd, Depew, NY.
- Credits toward community service hours
- Invaluable work experience
- Be with friends and making new friends
- Have fun while volunteering
- Must be 16 years of age
- Minimum 1 hour/ week commitment
- Commitment from September to May
* Classes run Monday-Thursday evenings
* 6 week Summer Program: July & August